Expression of Curiosity and Desire


(During the break, Rena is reading the announcement on the announcement board, and suddenly Mita comes)

Mita       : “Hi, Rena” (surprising her) “What are you doing here, Mr. Ali has looked for you?”

Rena      : “Our school will celebrate its 60th anniversary on March 20th – 27th. Sintia as the committee told    me that there so many contests will be hold, therefore I want to know what they are. But…wait, Mr. Ali looked for me? What is going on?”

Mita       : “I don’t know actually, but he said nothing because he was in a hurry. He asked me to tell it to you”

Rena      : “ Oh…I see. Now look (pointing her finger to the board), there are debate contest and music show, we can join it. What’s on your mind?

Mita       :”Singing?”

Rena      : “Yes, of course. It’s your time to show up your performance again after recovering from your illness. You have to believe that you are still the best one”

Mita       :”I don’think so. I’m not sure my mother will permit me”

Rena      :”Oh…come on…, I think she is very wise, she will allow you to join it (smiling at Mita)”

Mita       :”OK, I’ll try to convince her soon. But what about you?”

Rena      :”oh…Good…, me?”

Mita      : “I’d be very interested to know that you also join in debate competition, would you?”

Rena      :”I can say no. I wish I could join it because I have waited this event for a long time”

Mita       :”I’m happy to hear that. You also have to show your best performance, right?”

Rena      :”Yeah….(thinking) so it is why Mr. Ali looked for me. Maybe he will give me a chance to join it”

Mita       :”I think so. You can ask him in person”

Rena      :”Right, It is better for us to save the phone numbers of the committee (Rena is writing the              numbers in her notebook) and go to the office “

Mita       :”Ok, Let’s find the answer. I am also curious about it”

Rena      :”Let’s go!” (they are walking to the office to meet Mr. Ali together)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pernikahan dan Tradisinya di Pekalongan

Mengajarkan Simple Past Tense Dengan Game

Report Text